The Law Offices of David N. Sloan, ESQ. specializes in all aspects of personal injury including truck accidents, construction accidents, automobile accidents, slip and fall cases, defective products and medical malpractice. A Former instructor at Queens College, CUNY, paralegal studies in Litigation, David N. Sloan has had his own practice since 1987.
David N. Sloan Credentials
- University of Connecticut, 1972, B. A.
- Brooklyn Law School, 1978 J. D.
- Admitted to both the New York Bar and Connecticut Bar since 1979.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York since 1979.
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit since 1980.
Call (516) 333-2300
David N. Sloan, ESQ. will make hospital and house calls to clients.